- Biotrue ONEday contact lenses are a daily disposable lens manufactured by Bausch + Lomb.Made from a next generation, bio-inspired material called HyperGel.
- The outer surface of the lens is designed to mimic the lipid layer of tear film to prevent dehydration and maintain consistent Optics.
- Features the same water content as the cornea, 78%, to support incredible comfort.
- Offers exceptional breathability for white, healthy eyes
- Provides protection from the sun by blocking harmful ultraviolet rays.
Biotrue ONEday for Presbyopia
- Biotrue ONEday for Presbyopia daily disposable multifocal lens has a 3-Zone Progressive Design to help you see clearly and comfortably with your contacts, up close, far away, and in between.
- Biotrue ONEday for Presbyopia is made of a unique material that works like the eye to form a dehydration barrier providing comfort all day long.
- Mimics the lipid layer of the tear film
- Matches the water content of the cornea1
- Allows for the oxygen a healthy eye needs2
- Maintains 98% of its moisture for up to 16 hours
- 4UVA/UVB protection to help protect your eyes along with sunglasses†
Pure Vision 2HD
- Designed to reduce halos and glare and deliver the clear, crisp vision that you should demand.
- High oxygen transmission for bright, healthy eyes
- Thin lens design, yet remarkably easy to handle
The thin lens design of PureVision2 contact lenses provides a remarkably natural feel and supports wearing comfort throughout the day. The moisture-rich packaging solution supports comfort on insertion.
PureVision2 Multi-Focal For Presbyopia
- PureVision2 For Presbyopia lenses help maintain clear near, intermediate, and distance vision in real world conditions.
- These lenses feature a thin lens and rounded edge for a natural feel throughout the day.
- Manufactured by Bausch + Lomb.
- 3-Zone Progressive Design provides incredible vision at all distances, near, far, and everywhere in-between
- Only multifocal lens available in a silicone hydrogel material.Monthly replacement schedule.
PureVision2 Toric For Astigmatism
- PureVision2 Toric For Astigmatism contact lenses have a unique Auto Align Design that stabilizes the lens on the eye for less blur and haziness – even during physical activity. So you experience vision that’s crisp, clear, and consistently stable.
- Designed to reduce halos and glare so you can enjoy crisp, clear vision, even in low light.
- Reduces blur and haziness that can be associated with sudden movements.
- ComfortMoist Thin rounded edge design and moisture-rich packaging solution offers outstanding comfort throughout the day.
- Designed for a smooth transition between the lens and the surface of your eye.Monthly replacement schedule.
PureVision Toric For Astigmatism
- PureVision Toric Contact Lenses for Astigmatism are uniquely designed to meet the special vision correction needs of people with astigmatism.
- AerGel makes PureVision Toric For Astigmatism lenses exceptionally healthy.
- They allow natural levels of oxygen to reach your eyes, and resist protein buildup.
- Engineered to remain clean and comfortable all day long.Monthly replacement schedule.
Pure Vision Multi-Focal
- The world’s #1 multifocal design for people with presbyopia
- All-Distance Optics™ allow you to see clearly near, far and in-between
- Comfort-enhancing AerGel™ material repels debris and stays moist all day
- Allows natural levels of oxygen for healthy, white eyes
- Designed to provide 30 days of excellent vision and comfort – easy to remember to replace them once a month
If you wear contact lenses schedule your annual eye exam today.
Bausch & Lomb not the type of contact lenses you were looking for? Check out Alcon/Ciba Lenses.